« Home | Oh, The Joys of Rewriting » | Nag, Nag, Nag! » | What's a Premise? » | Starting Over » | The First Post is Shit, too. »

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Little Two Steppin'

Just a quick update. I have the general story figured out now. I know what the protagonist wants. I know why she wants it and why it's going to be hard for her to achieve it. I know who the other characters are and I have a general idea of how they represent the different facets of the theme. I can see the path they are going to take and I have a few of the milemarkers in place, so now I'm doing the Screenwriting Two Step, A little Pondering, a little Organizing, a little thinking, a little structuring. I have Act one pretty much figured out so I'm saying the Pondering and Organizing stages are each 25% complete. Now it's on to Act 2 and building the conflict. Arrgghh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home