« Home | What's a Premise? » | Starting Over » | The First Post is Shit, too. »

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Nag, Nag, Nag!

I've been trying to work on this new script, but my last script, One Week, keeps nagging me. Something just isn't quite right with it. I've had a few ideas and did some tweaks here and there, but every tweak leads to another, then another, then another. I'm becoming obsessed with this thing. I feel like the key is just out of reach, like I almost know how to fix it. Hmm, my last post mentioned the same feeling. Maybe it's time for some Ginkgo Biloba.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spent six months tweaking my last script (getting it ready for the Nicholl). I hope it isn't a trend

8/5/06 8:46 AM  
Blogger Jeri said...

Thank you. Me, too. I've been tweaking on this one for a while now, but I think I may have had a break through. Maybe. I hope.

8/5/06 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home